Quantcast

You really find out who your friends are!

You really find out who your friends are!

sethtriggs
You know...I kinda feel sorry for Kira here.

But yeah I bet a lot of people have a similar experience.

Re: You really find out who your friends are!

Coop
Administrator
I've never been rich so I can't speak from personal experience, but I've seen that rich people are sometimes set upon by those who are not.  It's like they tell lottery winners ... everybody you've ever known is going to show up at your door with a sob story.  They can save their breath when it comes to Kira, though.  She's not easily talked out of money.

Re: You really find out who your friends are!

sethtriggs
Hahahahah the orphan ploy. These guys are amazing.

It's really a remarkable place.

Re: You really find out who your friends are!

Coop
Administrator
The orphan ploy doesn't work too well when the "dupe" hears about it.  Kinda hard to dupe Kira even in the best of times, actually, but when a dumb bunny lets the cat out of the bag, forget about it.

Re: You really find out who your friends are!

sethtriggs
Kira's got a bit of a temper, I'll say. Heh...

Re: You really find out who your friends are!

Coop
Administrator
Throwing a drink in Kira's face has got to go down as one of the dumbest moves in that lynx's life.  And maybe the LAST move in her life.

Re: You really find out who your friends are!

sethtriggs
But hey the casualty count was light!

Re: You really find out who your friends are!

Coop
Administrator
That's important.  At Ulf's class reunions, the casualty count looks like Custer's Last Stand.

Re: You really find out who your friends are!

sethtriggs
Nice save, Kira. Nice save.

Re: You really find out who your friends are!

Coop
Administrator
Kira knows how to cover her fluffy little tail.

Re: You really find out who your friends are!

sethtriggs
I must say, the dynamic of Kira and Toby's relationship is hilarious.

Re: You really find out who your friends are!

Coop
Administrator
I guess you could say that Toby's the one who is large, but Kira is the one who is in charge.

Re: You really find out who your friends are!

sethtriggs
Heh Kira's friends are incredible and cynical. Wowwwww...

Re: You really find out who your friends are!

Coop
Administrator
Yeah, and Kira doesn't seem too happy about it.  Imagine --- they're just as cynical as she is!