Quantcast

Coop
Administrator
Hi, C&K fans!  Welcome to the new forum.  Please feel free to create an account and to express your views on CHIVALRY AND KNAVERY.

Regards,

Coop

Re: Welcome to the new forum (April 2015).

sethtriggs
Woohoo, will do, will do!

Re: Welcome to the new forum (April 2015).

choo choo George
By the way, love your photo icon, really cute doggie, really enjoy your comic very much and look forward to it every week. Don't know if you remember me, but I had e-mailed you way back when you first started C&K and told you how much I enjoyed it as well as asking how you drew the comic. Keep up the great work and thanks for the forum, it's a great way to communicate with you.