The "splash" graphics at the top of the page.

The "splash" graphics at the top of the page.

Coop
Administrator
Hey, over the past few months I've been putting some funny (I hope) graphics at the top of the page.  You know, stuff like Kira having a chat with a video-game character ... Toby meeting Prince John from Disney's ROBIN HOOD ... silly book covers featuring Ulf as a romantic hero (yeah, that's REALLY silly).  It's a lot of work, and I'm not really very good at working with colors, so I can't do one every week, but I think they're kind of fun.  What do you readers think about them?  Which kind do you like best?

Re: The "splash" graphics at the top of the page.

choo choo George
I love the latest one with Ulf as Conan the barbarian and asking the lion Is that you Toby? That's a really funny one had me LMAO. Keep it up, it only gets better.

Thanks

Re: The "splash" graphics at the top of the page.

sethtriggs
Forgot to say, love the splash graphics, yet another fun aspect of this site. Well done!

Re: The "splash" graphics at the top of the page.

Coop
Administrator
I'm working on a new one that should be up this weekend, featuring a character we haven't seen in awhile (not one of the Big Three).  Hopefully it will provide some chuckles.