Quantcast

Kira's mom

sethtriggs
Wow...heh she looks pretty normal...except for the bloodthirst.

Well maybe that's normal.

Looking pretty good from here!

Re: Kira's mom

Coop
Administrator
We're going to have a lot of fun with Kira's mom over the next few weeks.  Toby might not have much fun, though.

How do you like her look?  I tried like crazy to get her to look something like Kira but not exactly like Kira.  The long black hair is the key.  Which is probably cheating, but it was the best I could do to keep them from looking like twins.

Re: Kira's mom

Glenn
I've been reading the comic and these posts and I've decided that, if Kira's tongue is acid, her mom's is absolutely caustic.  I'm talking lye type of caustic.  But, she does seem to speak her mind with absolutely no regard to the feelings of the person to whom she's speaking.

Oh, while I'm thinking on it.  I like the fact that Kira's father is an outlaw that steals from the king to give to the poor and Toby's reaction when he finds out.  Interesting that it seems to follow Disney's version of "Robin Hood" with a fox being Robin.  LOL.

Re: Kira's mom

Coop
Administrator
I originally was planning to copy and paste a pic of Disney's Robin Hood into the comic at some point, and to have Kira calling "Hi, Dad!" to him.  But I decided it would just lead me down a path I didn't want to take, such as having to explain where Maid Marian was, and so on.  Also I try to avoid copyright infringement.

Re: Kira's mom

Glenn
Well, Kira's mom could be Marian.  LOL.  She's just tired of Robin's gallivanting around so she became a bit, shall we say, bitter?

Re: Kira's mom

Coop
Administrator
That's possible, but if Kira's mom is Marian, the years have sure changed her --- not just with regard to personality, but with regard to appearance as well.

Re: Kira's mom

Glenn
LOL.