Kira actually does seem to be fond of Toby

Kira actually does seem to be fond of Toby

sethtriggs
Honestly, I feel better about their relationship, given the Jan. 31 update. That's actually a long list of positive qualities.

Re: Kira actually does seem to be fond of Toby

Coop
Administrator
Yes, Kira really does love Toby.  I'm not sure she loves him as much as she loves herself ... but she loves him.  It might take a while to get her mother to feel the same way, though.

Re: Kira actually does seem to be fond of Toby

sethtriggs
Her mother's hilarious. Wow, the update from February 7 had me on the floor. That and the romance novel (I imagine it's chock full of descriptions of Ulf's body oder) just slayed me.

Re: Kira actually does seem to be fond of Toby

Coop
Administrator
Yeah, I've been looking forward to this segment with Kira's mom.  I think she's outrageously funny.  Kira and Toby don't share my enthusiasm for her retorts, though.