It finally happened! Ulf and Kira are shaking hands!

It finally happened! Ulf and Kira are shaking hands!

Coop
Administrator
You know that the strip is nearing the end of its run when these two finally do something like this.

Re: It finally happened! Ulf and Kira are shaking hands!

justsomeguy
Well, they do make a good team - strong front line fighters and a powerful wizard with both offensive and defensive spells for support, including healing. And with Ulf's magic ring, they should stand a good chance against whatever dangers they might encounter.

Also, Ulf's main worry, namely that he will lose Toby as an adventuring partner, is no longer an issue after Kira decided to let Toby continue his career as a knight.

It is also a nice way to wrap up the story - the characters having made up and off to another adventure. I do kind of get Toby's reaction here :- ).

Re: It finally happened! Ulf and Kira are shaking hands!

Coop
Administrator
You're onto me.  I decided long ago that whenever I decided to wrap up this webcomic, I would finally have Ulf and Kira pledge to get along and stop hating each other.  But not until then!

Next week's strip will be the last one, assuming I can finish drawing it.  After that I plan to have another update, a one-shot color graphic.  The end is near.  But for now --- back to the drawing board.

Re: It finally happened! Ulf and Kira are shaking hands!

sethtriggs
Wow! That's definitely an amazing reaction indeed! And well done.