Quantcast

Happy holidays

Choo Choo George
Hi Coop, hope you had a happy Thanksgiving and wish you and the cast a merry Xmas & happy new year, say how about a Xmas theme with the cast in color? if that's possible.

Re: Happy holidays

Coop
Administrator
A Christmas color pic?  Sounds like fun.  Wish I had more time (and talent).  But I'll try.

And a merry Christmas to you, George, and all of my readers!

Re: Happy holidays

Coop
Administrator
And it's done!  A new Christmassy banner image, in color, has been posted.  And it looks like Toby is going to have the merriest Christmas of anyone!

Re: Happy holidays

sethtriggs
Hahahah that's well done, Coop! Love the dialogue in it as usual.

Today's update was also quite amusing too. I can see why Kira's ego is so large!

Re: Happy holidays

Coop
Administrator
The new banner image doesn't have any of the usual Christmas adornments (no tree, no red and green decorations, nobody wearing a Santa hat), but I wanted to do something that would commemorate the first Christmas that Toby and Kira are enjoying as husband and wife.

Ulf, of course, isn't enjoying it at all, so he gets to play the part of Ebenezer Scrooge.

Re: Happy holidays

Choo Choo George
Thanks, and don't worry about your talent, your comic is always really fun & pleasant to read.

Re: Happy holidays

sethtriggs
Yeah I have to echo Choo-Choo George. Your style is perfect for this comic.

Also, I love how much Toby fails at being savvy, heh!

Re: Happy holidays

Coop
Administrator
Toby has a tendency to put his foot into his mouth.  Which can be dangerous around Kira, who is not particularly forgiving.  As you may have noticed.