Flea collar

choo choo George
Oh yeah, Ulf will make a terrific traveling companion for Toby & Kira to see her mother. wouldn't it be hilarious if Ulf & Kira's mother hit it off well and end up liking each other, to the point Ulf actually falls for her, if she isn't mated of course. I can just imagine the look on Toby's & Kira's faces!!!

Re: Flea collar

Coop
Administrator
For that to happen, Ulf's going to have to stop making jokes about flea collars.  I'm not sure he can restrain himself.  Especially since he never even TRIES to restrain himself.

Re: Flea collar

choo choo George
Well, I can't wait to see what'll happen if Ulf does tag along, should be quite interesting. Maybe he'll find his counterpart like him only furry, that'll be something.

Re: Flea collar

sethtriggs
Carriage ride ought to help.

LOL Kira is pretty hilarious with turning the tables on the nasty man.

Also, by the way Coop...have you ever heard of Facerig? One of the characters has a neat resemblance to Kira LOL...

Re: Flea collar

Coop
Administrator
Throwing an insult at Kira is hazardous to your health.  And, in this case, the carriage owner's dignity.

I had not heard of Facerig but you're right, the site shows a fox girl with a face similar to Kira's.  Sadly, the body is not similar, but I guess that would be asking a lot.  Cool site, anyway.